Thursday, September 14, 2006

Almost PERFECT


I thought I was going see history happen on Wednesday, September 13, 2006. I was shooting the Angels v. White Sox game for the Associated Press at Aneheim Stadium when White Sox pitcher Feddy Garcia went 7 2/3 innings pitching a perfect game. There have only been 16 perfect games pitched in basball history, the last being Randy Johnson in 2004. It was only the second baseball game I have shot in as many years, so I would have considered myself lucky to have been there. My photo of Freddy Garcia shows him reacting to Angels' Adam Kennedy's hit in the eight inning.

2 comments:

sabiha sultana said...

I like totally and agree. And I think that in order to be comfortable with your style is to wear it more often. So wear your style to the lab on days that you don't have to do anything bloody, muddy or otherwise gross!
rent a boat dubrovnik


Farhana awan said...

Therefore glad I found your website searching for shoes.
This is great information at any given time when the internet is full
of falsehoods. Keep up the task in "Link to another good article from Allen Wright" and that i can
come back often.
holiday home dubrovnik