Friday, May 21, 2010

75 Kilometer Stand up Paddle in Dubrovnik, Croatia

Dear Friends...As many of you know, on June 26, 2010 I will be crossing the Adriatic Sea, 130 kilometers, from Venice, Italy to Pula Croatia. I am raising 50,000 Euros towards the purchase of a PET/CT scanner for the city of Dubrovnik, Croatia. Yesterday I paddled 75 kilometers in 13 hours! I am getting very strong and am certain of success. Please visit www.LibertasFoundation.org to DONATE to my cause. I have devoted three months of my life towards training for this event. I hope that you can support by donating any amount. Credit Cards work great! Please feel free to repost this....Enjoy the video!

4 comments:

Shane Braddock said...

Good luck! I hope all goes well - come paddle in Split when you get back!
Shane

sajib ahmed said...

Therefore glad I found your website searching for shoes.
This is great information at any given time when the internet is full
of falsehoods. Keep up the task in "Link to another good article from Allen Wright" and that i can
come back often.
holiday home dubrovnik

sabiha sultana said...


Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......Nice post Dude keep it up.

I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable and legislative information with your post......
dubrovnik accommodation

Farhana awan said...

Therefore glad I found your website searching for shoes.
This is great information at any given time when the internet is full
of falsehoods. Keep up the task in "Link to another good article from Allen Wright" and that i can
come back often.
holiday home dubrovnik